BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

your BRAIN needs MUSIC !

Friday, March 5

allison iraheta !


  she is amazing !
 i love her music !

   if you dont know who she is
   she was 4th in American Idol season 8
  with Danny Gokey,Adam Lambert and Kris Allen
  
  she was born on the 27th of April 1992

  she is so unique
  plays guitar
   here is one of her songs :

  scars


     other songs
  • friday i'll be over you
  • beat me up
  • robot love
  • pieces
  • just like you
  • d is for dangerous
  • holiday
  • still breathing
     ps: im practising playing my dad's guitar to scars. yay !
oh ! and i love her hair !

        starstruck marsya out !



1 comments:

Milka said...

Downloaded her album. I gotta say I'm impressed. I love her voice and her songs are easy to connect with.

So, thank you for introducing me with her. :)

click ! click !